We finished writing new code for 0.8.1 Milestone 3 last week. We're about halfway done testing it, so we expect to have a Milestone 3 build for you by the end of this week. Several more weeks of testing will follow Milestone 3, and then we'll be done with the 0.8.1 release.
We spent a lot of time last week on tests: writing them, reviewing them, and running them. Many tests are written with our EUnit framework. We also worked on our documentation. Here are a few other significant things we accomplished.
- Continued to work on a code formatter
- Update the wizards for the data types added in this release
- Updated our sample projects with the new service invocation syntax
- Supported the 2012 IBM Rational EGL Programming contest, open to university students in China http://www.ibm.com/software/cn/rational/eglcontest/ (the page is in Chinese). We're excited to have 104 teams from 35 universities and academies involved in the contest! Awards will be presented at the Beijing Innovate conference in August.
- Developers continue investigation on integration with new mobile technologies