Here's a link to last week's "What's Cooking?" post.
- Modifying the validation code to use the new extensibility features.
- Rich UI has been separated into a compiler extension.
- Continued work to make content assist aware of extensions.
- Made the const keyword applicable to any variable declaration.
- We removed many unsupported language features from the parser and code formatter. They were features from RBD that we aren't going to include in EDT 1.0.
- You can contribute samples of EGL code to Rosetta Code at http://rosettacode.org/wiki/EGL and the EDT wiki's Code Snippets page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:Code_snippets
- The notes of our planning meetings are posted on the EDT wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:Planning_notes