- Made a plan for how and when to merge these changes into the main development branch.
- Making validation of EGL source code extensible.
- Updated our JUnit tests for the new validation code.
- Making it possible to add new types and annotations.
- Modifying the IDE code to use the extensibility features.
- Updating source files of built-in types so they can be compiled by the new extensible code
- Examining a possible contribution to EDT from someone outside of the development team. (I'll give more details in the future if we decide to accept it.)
- We selected the winners of the EGL programming contest in China. We'll describe them in a blog post, soon.
- Fighting with Git, missing the simplicity of CVS.