- Content assist, which needed repairs after the extensibility work we did in Milestone 3, is working again. It's driven by the types known to the compiler, with no more hard-coded information. This was the last piece of Extensibility work for the release.
- We added ten functions to the string type. They make it much easier to manipulate text in EGL.
- We added functions that return the day, month, and year parts of a date.
- Work continued on the bytes type, specifically conversion of bytes data to/from XML.
- More work was done to support classes, with the addition of abstract and static keywords.