- We're making content assist work again. It's the only major feature that was broken by the extensibility features introduced in M3.
- Any expression can now be used to specify the size of a new array. Previously you had to use a literal number.
- We finished the ternary if-then-else operator. Its syntax is (condition) ?? true_value : false_value. (Yes there are two question marks, not one. They keep our parser from being confused.)
- We started work on new functions that make it easier to work with dates and strings.
- We have a type called AnyStruct whose value can be any "structured" type: record, handler, class, external type, or any.