The possible scenarios are:
- EDT 0.8.2 is stabilized with limited IBM contributions going forward.
- EDT 1.0 is delivered solely by IBM as separate toolkit, but not merged with RBD.
- EDT is bundled in with RBD to
- become the "new" style services tool (SQL only)
- create tighter integration with RBD style services/programs, etc.
- possibly create migration of RUIs to EDT style
- use EDT portion for
- RUI Enhancements
- new generators for Mobile/Cloud
We do not foresee the following:
- RBD being rewritten/refactored so that is is based on EDT
- Migration tools being written to allow interchange of code between EDT and RBD