- Our system types can now be compiled under the extensible framework. No more "magic" or patching things up by hand! Once this is done we'll start merging the extensibility changes into the main code stream (and our nightly builds).
- Continued working to implementing classes.
- We're working on a new rule to decide when two arrays are compatible. The current rule is complicated and maybe inconsistent. The simplest rule (both arrays must be exactly the same type, unless one is an array of Anys) is more strict than we've been in the past.
- We decided that only eglx.lang.* will be implicitly imported in an egl file. Importing eglx.lang.* gives you basic things like int, string, etc.
- You can contribute samples of EGL code to Rosetta Code at http://rosettacode.org/wiki/EGL and the EDT wiki's Code Snippets page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:Code_snippets
- The notes of our planning meetings are posted on the EDT wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:Planning_notes