As a reminder, I don't mention the things we do routinely, like fixing defects, answering questions on the forum, writing documentation, etc.
Here are last week's accomplishments:
- Continued work on "open declaration" (F3) in the editor for files in EGLARs
- Improved the way a native type is displayed in the debugger's Variables view
- The prototype for extensible validation is nearly complete
- Updated time, timestamp, and date formatting to match our specification
- Prepared for the test phase of 0.8.1 Milestone 2 by writing test scenarios and testcases
- Investigated integration with new mobile technologies
- Supported the 2012 IBM Rational EGL Programming contest, open to university students in China http://www.ibm.com/software/cn/rational/eglcontest/ (the page is in Chinese). We're excited to have 87 teams with 160 people from 28 universities involved in the contest! Awards will be presented at the Beijing Innovate conference in August.